Pedigree Polytope and Traveling Salesman Problem
Traveling salesman problen is one of the difficult combinatorial problems. In this research I study an alternative combinatorial object called Pedigrees which I invented. My research students along with me have studied the properties of the set of pedigrees
1. “Introduction to Pedigree polytope” at ISI, Chennai, on 23 February, 2009.
2. “Pedigree polytope and symmetric traveling salesman polytope- some comparisons” at ISI, Chennai, on 25 February, 2009.
3. “New Polyhedral Approaches to Difficult combinatorial problems - Pedigree Polytopes” organised by CR Rao AIMSCS, Hyderabad, 25 March, 2009.
4. “Compact formulations for Difficult Combinatorial Problems - Pedigree Polytopes” given at Laboratory of Theoretical and Applied Computer Science, UFR MIM, Paul Verlaine University, Metz, France, 26 May, 2009.
5. “Pedigree Polytope and How it Differs from the STSP Polytope”- given at, the Symposium on Graph Theory, in the international conference, CMASM-07, Chennai, during
January 6-8, 2007.
6. “On the Membership Problem of Pedigree Polytope”, - given at, international Symposium on Mathematical Programming for Decision Making: Theory and Applications, New Delhi, during January 10-11, 2007.
7. “Pedigree polytope is a Combinatorial Polytope”, - given at the international Conference ICOR 2004, Kolkata, January 2004.
8. “On Pedigree polytopes and Hamiltonian Cycles”- invited paper presented at Bose Centenary Symposium, 20-23 December, 2002, Kolkata, India.